This Van is Very Underrated!!
By Happy Customer!! on
2006 Kia Sedona LX 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)
I have only had this van a short time,former van was a Dodge Caravan Sport. When the dealer first showed me the Sedona, my initial impression as I walked towards it was that it was sharp for a mini-van(Midnight Black with dark tinted windows!) as I got closer to it and saw it was Kia I wasn't so sure I wanted it, it was a Kia for goodness sakes. But then, I got in the vehicle, with it's tan, clean and crisp interior, decided to test drive it, and fell in love right away! It's three years old but smooth, and still looks really good, it looks like an 08 or 09. It's also fast and corners very well. The CD and radio are outstanding in sound quality.
Favorite Features
I chose the black exterior due to it's sharp looks. I love the way this van looks, very classy with nice silver / steel wheels. Like it's long wheel base, this is a large vehicle with lots or cabin space. The kids lov it! Like the trunk/cargo space, and I love the stereo system.
Suggested Improvements
Could use some upgrades to the materials used in the interiors and the dash is a little outdated. Would like to see controls in the steering wheel as standards and the van can be a bit noisy first thing in the morning. Other than this, I love it. I hope Kia starts getting the respect it deserves!