2006 Kia Sedona 3.8L V6 5-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Our first minivan

2006 Kia Sedona - Consumer Review

2006 Kia Sedona LX 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

LX Passenger Minivan (3.8L V6 5-speed Automatic)

Our first minivan
By Military in Minot on

2006 Kia Sedona LX 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

I bought this van for my wife after extensive online research. The determining factors for buying this model were quality, safety and price. I looked at all vans from the "lowly" KIA to the "mighty" Toyota. What I discovered in those other brands was, in order to protect your family you were forced to buy the upgraded models with cameras and fancy seats. I want quality and safety to surround my family. KIA offers the same level of safety in ALL their van trims!! All comments I have received are of absolute appreciation for the build and material quality inside and out. KIA may be a Korean company, but they built exactly what we needed. My next vehicle will be a KIA/HYUNDAI.

Favorite Features

I like the stability and traction computers, the full complement of air bags and the ABS. The seats fold nicely and the steering is light. Oh ya, and the 265 HP/BHP is real handy when you get those sideways glances from "other" minivan drivers!

Suggested Improvements

The only dissapointing part to this whole van is the driver's seat. We have taken three trips over 1,000 miles and I will admit the seat is not the most forgiving. No complaints from the back seaters though!