Never buy another Kia
By taxilady7 on
2006 Kia Sedona EX 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)
This 06" kia Sedona was used with 70,000 miles. The first thing I had to replace was the sway bar and ended up getting it from a junk yard becasue the KIA parts are so very expensive. Then I replaced the brake pads and had a lot of trouble with scrapping noise! I finally replaced the rotors, did not help! I finally found out the rotors were worpped and it was causing the pads to go bad! DO NOT GET brake pads from any NAPA stores! They did not work on these Kia's. The biggest options I have had to over come is the turn signal blubs blowing, the head light blubs continually blowing. I found out what was the problem with turn signal, the socket had to be replaced.
Favorite Features
I like the fact that the doors are automatic, but as a taxi it helps that I don't have to jump in and out to open doors. The feature of the front seats moving back and reclining is nice. The engine is very quiet, and the color red is just right for me. But I would not buy another KIA! The parts are just toooo! expensive and mechanics have a hard time repairing the vehicle.
Suggested Improvements
Lower prices on the replacement parts! Make an extention belt that fits big people.