2006 Kia Sedona Consumer Review: 2006 Sedona Minivan

2006 Kia Sedona - Consumer Review

EX Passenger Minivan (3.8L V6 5-speed Automatic)

2006 Sedona Minivan
By apostled612 on

2006 Kia Sedona EX 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

Well we bought the vehicle used and the the fist thing that happened when we took it to the Kia dealer for complete service, the vehicle was in great shape until they did a recall on the left rear passenger door, the dealer was replacing the rear door latch. Since then the door has not opened on it's own. Sometimes we have to play with the controls to make the rear door close properly.

What attracted me to the vehicle was the fully functional rear doors(up to and including the windows fully going down) also the rear DVD player as well as the room inside the vehicle. The driver and passenger seat recline back comfortably. I enjoy the smooth ride on the highway when we travel. Overall it is ideal for the 7 members in my family.

I think that MPG should be improved. I understand that it is a 6 cylinder engine, I think you should get more than 300 miles to a tank of Gas. It takes about 60.00+ to fill it up when it is empty. They should look into improving the operation of the passenger doors.