2006 Kia Sedona - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sedona model:
great van
By T windham on 04/14/06 07:39 AM (PDT)

2006 Kia Sedona LX 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

Great van for the price. I like the room, the storage, and the overall fill when driving. We were able to get the DVD system, however I had to give up some of the other things I had in my other van (NOT A KIA).

2006 Kia Sedona LX
By Wyndham23 Graham on 04/02/06 18:19 PM (PDT)

2006 Kia Sedona LX 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

Review by Wyndham 23, age 14. I find that the new Sedona is a huge step up from the previous models. The ride is comfortable and smooth and it handles like a car rather than a van. The 244 horsepower V6 engine gives it a nice boost. The design is highly similar to the Honda Odyssey but far cheaper and has an excellent warranty. All of the seats recline and it features tri-zone climate control. There is comfortable seating for seven with plenty of room. The 3rd row folds flat into the floor easily. The Sedona is sure to lead the competition against the Chevy Uplander and the Dodge Caravan, both who don't feature nearly as much comfort, power or reliability as this great vehicle.

Amazing options for the price
By Jim on 03/30/06 16:55 PM (PST)

2006 Kia Sedona LX 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

The new Sedona has an amazing ride, and you get so much more for your buck than with any other van on the market. The extended room in the back makes all of the difference in the world (compared to my 2004 model). Not to mention the gas mileage is amazing for a minivan.

My 2006 Sedona EX Rocks
By R. Foster on 03/03/06 18:34 PM (PST)

2006 Kia Sedona EX 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

Have only had my 2006 Sedona EX for five days so I'm only qualified to provide initial impressions. Very pleased to date. Great handling, power, ride and attention to detail. Had owned a Chrysler product minivan for 17 years prior to my Sedona purchase (an 87 Grand Voyager that I had for 9 years and a 96 Grand Caravan that I had for 10 years). Both provided good service, especially the 96. Was drawn to the 2006 Sedona because of the major changes made from previous versions, all of the safety features, and the warranty. Fell in love during the test drive. Appears to be a quality product. Hope I feel the same way years and miles down the road.

Better than the Odyssey
By Ed on 02/15/06 13:21 PM (PST)

2006 Kia Sedona EX 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

After comparing the new Sedonna, to the Odyssey and Sienna, I realized the Kia hit a home run. You get all the feature content of the Odyssey Touring with the price less than the Odyssey EX-L. The vehicle ride is softer than the Honda, and actually handles better. The engine noise is less too, except under hard acceleration, but the beefy V6 produces a pleasing sound, so the wife and I both like it. It doesn't break any new ground with its features, but it does mimic the best features of all the market leaders, at a very fair price.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.