Don't do it!!!
By saarifam on
2003 Kia Sedona EX 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)
I bought my '03 Kia 2 years ago with 49k miles on it. I read good reviews,and it had such low miles I thought for sure I'd have it for a long time. Well 2 years later, it has 78,000 miles and it is breaking constant! Every month I have to bring it in to be fixed! At that mileage I shouldn't constantly be in the shop with it. Other cons are its tiny,puts a whole new perspective on "mini"van. Good luck putting anything in the trunk space. Also it has no trade in value at all. My vans exterior/interior is perfect,has lower mileage and I can't even get $1500 for trade. Trading it in tomorrow for a Honda Odyseey. Im so done with Kia's.They are sold cheap for a reason,you get what you pay for.
By lyns2
on 09/10/13 18:49 PM (PDT)

So true mines after 2 years blew head gaskets and it has very low miles that's why I purchase it, the vehicle looks good, was driving fine then all of sudden it started smoking on the highway and I was told it blew head gaskets, and would cost me $2200.00 to get it back on the road....

By lyns2
on 09/10/13 18:51 PM (PDT)

Worst van anyone could buy in my opinion looks very good rides fine but the engine is messed up