2008 Kia Rondo Consumer Review: It Keeps Going

2008 Kia Rondo - Consumer Review

LX Wagon (2.7L V6 5-speed Automatic)

It Keeps Going
By A Great Family Car 2 on

2008 Kia Rondo LX 4dr Wagon (2.7L 6cyl 5A)

I doing a follow up review on our Rondo, we have owned it for 1-1/2 years and still love it. We replace our Ford Windstar mini van and never looked back. This has been a reliable vehicle, we have over 22,000 miles on it now, been to CA from WA Twice, we got over 27 miles to the gallon fully loaded with a car topper on it. Great power over the mountains! Things we had done to vehicle: Tinted windows, Mud flaps & Cross bars for roof rack. Future Items: Trailer hitch. We have the 7 passenger version had every seat filled, still great power! We Would still buy this vehicle if we were looking again!

7 Passengers, Stability Control, High mini van style seating, Middle seat I can sit in comfortably with leg room (I'm 6'2") Cup Holders, Automatic Headlights, Sport Shifter.

The biggest bummer of the vehicle, it doesn't have a trunk light, but I put in a motion sensing battery operated light.