Love it
By z24racerchic on
2008 Kia Rondo LX 4dr Wagon (2.7L 6cyl 5A)
I had rented a car in 2008 and they gave me a Rondo. When I first saw it I thought what the frig is this thing, but I fell in love. In July 2010 I got a 2008 with only 25,000 miles on it for $11,000. Was thrilled. The dealership was 2 1/2 hours away because I had a hard time finding a good one around where I live. I love my Rondo. While many say its nothing much to look at I like how it looks. The performance is awesome. I have taken it on two trips into the mountains and it doesn't hesitate. The V6 has a lot of power. The interior is very, very roomy and I love the compartments for extra storage in the back. There is plenty of room to haul things.
Favorite Features
Power, roomy interior, easy to reach all the buttons, storage compartments in back, headlights are very bright, ability to see out very well and sit up high like you are in a bigger SUV.
Suggested Improvements
Only thing I do not like about it so far is there is no low gears. I am used to have a Low 1 and Low 2 with my other vehicles for going down the steep hills around my area especially in snow. All wheel drive would be a nice feature also!