2007 Kia Rondo Consumer Review: What a piece of work!

2007 Kia Rondo - Consumer Review

2007 Kia Rondo

EX Wagon (2.4L 4-cyl. 4-speed Automatic)

What a piece of work!
By BigJoe on

2007 Kia Rondo EX 4dr Wagon (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Great car!!! This car has won me over. As a former Chevy Subn driver I have a hard time getting into just any vehicle. At 6'4" 370 I am no small twig. The Rondo has great room and a very peppy 4 cyl. I have only had the car about 4 months but so far I love it. There are a few things which could be improved upon but the pro's far outweigh the cons. I am going to miss my 4 wheel drive in the winter, but hey, let's face it, going from an average of 8 mpg to 20 mpg is a big difference. This car has exceeded my expectations and is definitely worth a look. Roomy, peppy and nice on the twisties, my Rondo was a great deal.

Roomy, lot's of under the floor storage space. Peppy 4 cyl has plenty of giddy up. Great infinity stereo system, steering mounted controls, ESC and traction control standard, 4 wheel disc brakes, handles great, and is amazingly smooth on good roads.

Mainly, it tends to be a little noisy when hitting bumps. The seats, I highly recommend leather interior as the cloth seats stain extremely easy, in fact I have mystery stains in the back where practically no one sits, and nothing has been spilled on them either.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review