Used 2007 Kia Rondo Wagon Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Kia Rondo Wagon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Rondo model:

2007 LX no troubles even at 93,000 miles
By Sue Peterson

2007 Kia Rondo Wagon LX 4dr Wagon (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

all it needs is oil changes and tires. Never even had to replace brakes. Did do the struts as corners were mushy. Cheapest car to run that I have ever owned.

No one will ever steal this...kinda has the uglies.

Best MPV
By dodgekia

2007 Kia Rondo Wagon LX 4dr Wagon w/Popular Equipment (2.7L 6cyl 5A)

I love my Rondo, it is small, at the same time spacious. We got it on March 2014 and we have loved it. If you like a car small for many people, get yourself a Rondo. We got the V6 and the power is incredible. For just our LXV6 we have a lot of safety features, as convenience and comfort. Our only problem is the uncomfortable third row seat for an adult, if you are using the third row for children, it is going to work well. There is a very small cargo space when using the third row seats, but there is a lot of storage spaces around the car.

The real "smart" car!
By drjjjj

2007 Kia Rondo Wagon LX 4dr Wagon (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Have over 150k on my 07 Rondo with no mechanical issues ever! Been a flawless car, functional, comfortable, safe and reliable! If you're into funtion/practicality-this is the used car to choice! The 2.4 has the no maintenance timing chain, bullet proof 4 cylinder and simple 4 speed! 70% high strength steel/3300 lbs-about as light as you want to go! Can see 30 mpg on Highway! This year and newer is when the Koreans made the turn to world class quality folks!

Reliable, space, function!

I give the Koreans an A! I've owned most brands at one time or another an these guys have arrived and exceeded most! Well done!

Did my homework and it paid off!
By skippy0817

2007 Kia Rondo Wagon LX 4dr Wagon w/Popular Equipment (2.7L 6cyl 5A)

I bought my used 2007 Kia Rondo LX a month ago after doing alot of on line research. I drove new cars and other used cars but the moment I got in the Rondo I fell in love. I have not had a new/newer car for many years and I certainly made the right choice. The exterior is fun looking, the interior is roomier and nicer than anything I thought I could afford. It runs and drives like a dream. I love the way it handles, I love the pick-up and especially the gas mileage! I'm getting 29 mpg and I live in an area where my daily drive is climbing up and going down hills. I would recommend this car to anyone.

I love the visibility. I love the ease of using the interior controls. Gas mileage is great.

The only thing that I would like it to have is a telescoping steering wheel. It would be even more comfortable to drive if the wheel could be a bit closer without having to move the seat and constricting leg room.

mixed bag
By mballard70

2007 Kia Rondo Wagon LX 4dr Wagon w/Popular Equipment (2.7L 6cyl 5A)

I bought my Rondo new and it is currently 3.5 years old and has 64,000 miles. I really like the car, but it has had some issues. Here is what has been replaced on the car: rack and pinion unit, power steering, cam-balancer, and the transmission. kia has largely stood behind their product in spite of these issues. However, they were going to deny the warranty claim on my transmission b/c I had changed the fluid with Synthetic Trans. fluid. If I hadn't had a Kia insider as a friend, I would have been in trouble. I think this is a violation of the Moss-Magnasun act b/c they insisted they would only cover Kia fluid. But, I digress. Love the car, wish it didn't have those issues.

Safety features, ride and handling, versatility, smooth V-6, overall good fuel economy for what it is, excellent sound system.

Don't try to snake out of the warranty with technicalities. Treat people with integrity and they will keep buying your cars, be underhanded and your current success will go away.