Used 2013 Kia Rio Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2013 Kia Rio Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Rio model:

Great Car
By kiabeliever1

2013 Kia Rio Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 6A)

I never used to like kia cars but when I saw the kia rio I was hooked. I average about 31mpg on the street. The car is very comfortable. The controls are very easy to reach and the interior design is very very nice. Materials used on the inside dont feel cheap. As many people say that kia uses super cheap parts. The engine is strong and has good lift. ( I say this statement based on its class, small compact sedan) Outside noise is minimal. Overall this is a GREAT buy. Especially the warranty that kia gives. you'll never have to worry about the engine or transmission for 10 yrs or 100,000 miles. I got my rio lx for $15,500 with the power package plus an additional $500 off with kia finance.

I really like the option to switch gears manually on the automatic transmission.

My only disappointment is the speakers. Im big on sound and the stock speackers dont offer that much bass. My old 2002 lancer had better speakers. The system is great, with good eq's but the speakers could of been better. I'll have to swap them out soon.

Really Like Car
By natlikescars

2013 Kia Rio Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 6A)

Excellent car for the money. Gas mileage is as advertized. Combined miles of city and highway for me is 36 to 37 mpg. Highest mileage so far was 45.8 and on a combined trip of 450 miles it was 42.8. Worst mileage so far was 34.5. and we have 3200 miles on car so far. Very quiet car with smooth transmission and peppy engine. In LX you don't get cruise control and I miss that. have the power option for door locks and windows.

Strong engine and smooth transmission with great gas mileage.

Need arm rest in center and option to get just cruise control.