Used 2011 Kia Rio Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2011 Kia Rio Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Rio model:

Love it!
By jezdjb

2011 Kia Rio Sedan SX 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 4A)

Bought the Rio for my daughter and she has nothing but nice things to say. The sx handles great when I drive it. Tight and very responsive. Avg 30mpg with city/hwy mix. Definitely a great first car or someone looking for a good little compact.

Interior is nice. Comfortable and functional. Exterior looks good and have no fit/finish issues. For the money......thumbs up!

Happy with my Rio
By mdv076

2011 Kia Rio Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 4A)

Its small. runs smooth and it has all the features I need. My Kia Rio LX is all I wanted and more.

My favorite feature has to be listening to my calls through the speakers. It makes it feel like a more expensive car that I can't afford. :)

The exerior could be more sleek. thats for sure. I get that resolved with window tinting thats all...:)

2011 Kia Rio - HAPPY CUSTOMER
By kiariodriver

2011 Kia Rio Sedan SX 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 4A)

Overall the 2011 Kia Rio has been a terrific car. I bought it for better gas milage and the warranty, which I'm hoping not to have to use. The steering is tight, lots of control and plenty of pick up and go. Ride is smooth, a little road noise, but not bad.

The handfree mobile phone feature is my favorite. The system links to my phone automatically when I get into the car. Also the voice activated system is very helpful and cool.

The seats needs to be a little more comfortable. My husband is 6 foot and he loves them, but I'm 5 foot 2 and just can't get comfortable. I'm adjusting the seat to try to find that "right" spot.

• SUV