Used 2010 Kia Rio Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Kia Rio Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Rio model:

So happy to be GONE!
By stinalynn

2010 Kia Rio Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 4A)

I bought this car because at the time, I had no choice. I needed a cheap car with a good warranty. Well, you get what you pay for! I had a small fender bender, hitting a car at 10 miles per hour. It resulted in a total breakage of the ball joint. My husband, an ASE certified master technician, took one look and could not believe the poor quality (he is convinced it broke first, causing the accident!) It was great on gas, but that's about it. I just got rid of the thing, for a beautiful Mazda crossover, and I've never been happier!

Great on gas!

Just scrap and get a better quality car.

My 2010 Kia Rio
By kiaowner2010

2010 Kia Rio Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 4A)

Not happy with dark interior, car is too hot inside & must have window covered by sunshade. Other than that, I haven't had a brand new car for MANY years, and I love this one. I was on the bus three years before deciding to buy this car.

It looks like every other gray car in a parking lot, except that the shape of it in front & back is slightly different & the antennae is unique looking. I can always find MY car.

A key holder feature for opening the trunk, the key holder unlocks & locks main doors only, does not pop the trunk open.