2010 Kia Rio - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Rio model:
So happy to be GONE!
By stinalynn on 05/18/12 11:23 AM (PDT)

2010 Kia Rio LX 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 4A)

I bought this car because at the time, I had no choice. I needed a cheap car with a good warranty. Well, you get what you pay for! I had a small fender bender, hitting a car at 10 miles per hour. It resulted in a total breakage of the ball joint. My husband, an ASE certified master technician, took one look and could not believe the poor quality (he is convinced it broke first, causing the accident!) It was great on gas, but that's about it. I just got rid of the thing, for a beautiful Mazda crossover, and I've never been happier!

My 2010 Kia Rio
By kiaowner2010 on 07/26/10 06:19 AM (PDT)

2010 Kia Rio LX 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 4A)

Not happy with dark interior, car is too hot inside & must have window covered by sunshade. Other than that, I haven't had a brand new car for MANY years, and I love this one. I was on the bus three years before deciding to buy this car.

Best Bang For Your Buck
By mikeyt1818 on 07/21/10 20:31 PM (PDT)

2010 Kia Rio Rio5 SX 4dr Wagon (1.6L 4cyl 4A)

Fun car, sporty and peppy despite 1.6 liter engine. Great features on SX like leather wrapped steering wheel with audio and cruise controls, metal pedals, 16" inch alloys, rear spoiler, sport cloth with red stitches. Very sporty looking!

Fun and Sporty little car!
By mikeyt on 06/14/10 08:05 AM (PDT)

2010 Kia Rio Rio5 SX 4dr Wagon (1.6L 4cyl 4A)

I love this car. It is so sporty with all the cool features (see below). It is not as commonly seen as its rivals (Corolla, Civic, Fit, and Yaris) so it stands out a lot more!

Best Bang For Your Buck!!
By mtloveskg on 04/16/10 22:10 PM (PDT)

2010 Kia Rio Rio5 SX 4dr Wagon (1.6L 4cyl 4A)

This little car is amazing. First of all I am 6'3" 245 pounds and have plenty of room! MPG are 30.4 after 2k miles of mixed driving with AC on. Not too shabby at all! Amenities are bar none for this class (read below for more on that).

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Kia Rio in VA is:

$126 per month*