2009 Kia Rio 1.6L 4-cyl. 4-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Great Budget Car

2009 Kia Rio - Consumer Review

LX Sedan (1.6L 4-cyl. 4-speed Automatic)

Great Budget Car
By good budget car on

2009 Kia Rio LX 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 4A)

My Kia Rio has so far been excelent as far as a purchased car. The car is a bit cheeply made. One of the few problems I experienced was when I bought my car it had a bad fuel pump but it was resolved by my dealer. The car is overall very quiet on the highway no real complaints. As far as gas with the economy the way it is Kia's are the way to go. It makes about 30 to the highway however I have experienced up to 40 to the highway. I am a college student it fits my needs as far as room.

Favorite Features

Trunk space is amazing. Very basic. The dials for everything are right in the middle so there easy to use. I would advice buyers to make sure you get automatic windows. A cheeper model has them without it available.

Suggested Improvements

Tires are cheep Firestone they reck easy so I would advice everyone to upgrade tires to something better. I moved into Goodyear Tires. Im really happy with the millage I been getting. Fuel pump inside car broken down. I like to see Kia redesign this in the newer models. Lastly, rotate your tires.