2007 Kia Rio Consumer Review: i love my kia rio

2007 Kia Rio - Consumer Review

SX Sedan (1.6L 4-cyl. 4-speed Automatic)

i love my kia rio
By racahellee97 on

2007 Kia Rio SX 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 4A)

i never ever though i would drive a small car again after getting hit and hurt in a bad car accident a few years ago. i have a suburban but the high cost of gas prompted me to look into a new car. I bought a used 2007 kia rio in march and i could not be happier!!! i adore my car. the color, the gas mileage, the compliments i get, the glares when i fill my tank for less than $35. its very fun, very sporty and puts a huge smile on my face when i get to sit in it. i never though i would ever drive a small car again, but with all my air bags, i wont be looking back.

i love everything! i dont have any automatic anything on it, just the basics, and i am ine with that. i love that it came with tinted windows and a cd player since i have kids and they love their music. i love that the dealer calls it a bubble car with all the air bags. being a bit scared to drive a smaller car, that really helps. and fillinf up my tank for $35 really beats $150 in my suburban. i adore my baby

the only issue i have with my kia is that it shakes when i hit over 75 mph on the freeway. but we figured out that i need new tires. once i get those, ill be just fine.