Piece of junk
By frustrated on
2007 Kia Rio SX 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 4A)
I bought this car in hopes of having a reliable vehicle for once. Day 1 02 sensor went out. 9 months later electrical problems. Went through 4 Cruise controls in 1 year because Kia kept putting the same one in. Went to private custom shop they put a better one in and told me that my car was destroying the Cruise because the car and Cruise control were not compatible. 2 years running lights and fog lights to make sure they are on I have to tap them before I drive away. Handles horrible in the winter. Gets worse gas mileage than the car I traded in for 1995 Dodge intrepid. I got 28 the first month of owning this car now I am lucky if I get 18 mpg. Everyone one I see I say stay away from Kia!
Favorite Features
the outside of the car looks cool and the interior is sporty (i have the sports package) i like my spoiler and my pedals.
Suggested Improvements
standard pwr locks/windows. better control. more power. better gas mileage. standard cruise control that is compatible with the car. better electrical and better warranty don't just plug it in and say oh nothings wrong with it. also when my 02 sensor went out they told me it was my gas cap!