I love this little car!
By Mom of two on
2007 Kia Rio Rio5 SX 4dr Wagon (1.6L 4cyl 4A)
This little car has continued to impress. My SX Rio5 had the power and sport packages which turned heads. It has been SO FUN TO DRIVE, so sporty/adorable and the gas mileage is the envy of all my friends and complete strangers who ask and gasp about the excellent MPG! I have enjoyed this car for three years now and have been spoiled by my exceptional dealership. Whenever taking my car in for warranty service or an oil change, I'd get a complimentary ride to work and back; they'd even give me a free car wash and replace lightbulbs in a jiffy. I now find myself needing a roomier car (minivan w/ a growing family of 4). I'm sad to let go of my trusty friend; he was so reliable and kept me safe!
Favorite Features
Highway driving, MPG, Sporty and adorable look and feel, fun to drive and can park anywhere. In winter, heats up fast and safe on snow/ice. It is the perfect little car that you can take anywhere and not feel pretentious but still look and feel cool driving it. So SAFE & RELIABLE - more than a man!!
Suggested Improvements
A couple years into ownership, I bought bad gas from a crummy gas station (bad side of town); I think it had water in it. It messed up the engine, 4th cylinder, and had to have it replaced. The dealership fixed it but not sure if it was an engine issue or gas issue. They fixed airbag light defect.