2007 Kia Rio - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Rio model:
Tom
By Thomas Erickson on 07/15/07 09:23 AM (PDT)

2007 Kia Rio 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

The best thing about this vehicle is the fact that it gets 30 miles to the gallon. This is especially important due to the fact that I work 30 miles away from home. Another aspect of this car that appeals to me is how much room this little car has and how comfortable it is. It is an excellent vehicle for the money. I have 5 speed manual shifting, and the only problem I had, at first, was figuring out how to put in in reverse. You need to pull up a lever, pull the shifter all the way to your left and up to put into reverse. Once I got it, however, there no longer was any confusion. This is a minor set back.

Excellent Car in its Class
By mwide on 06/15/07 19:47 PM (PDT)

2007 Kia Rio Rio5 SX 4dr Wagon (1.6L 4cyl 4A)

The Kia Rio5 SX is actually a fine car. The mileage has been excellent (though not quite what I'd expect), the ride is very good and the design is really eye-pleasing. Overall, no one who has been in and seen this car can believe that it is a Kia and that it comes in at such a low cost.

Kia has another winner in its hands
By mdibenedettosr on 05/02/07 10:14 AM (PDT)

2007 Kia Rio Rio5 SX 4dr Wagon (1.6L 4cyl 4A)

I love my Rio5, it's great on fuel and it handles the road like a BMW. The styling inside and out is very nice. I love the black interior with the triple stitched red thread. I got my car in the sunset orange which really pops in the sunlight.

Commuter
By Aaron on 04/09/07 20:47 PM (PDT)

2007 Kia Rio 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I have a 140 mile round trip commute and needed a good mpg car. I knew the Kia would get good mileage and the long warranty was important, but I did not expect it would be so fun to drive. I have actually had it up to 100 mph and seemed like it had a little more to give, I didn't want to push my luck though.

greeat
By merrill3001 on 03/17/07 08:49 AM (PDT)

2007 Kia Rio LX 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 4A)

Good car for basic transportation.

A fun car at a steal price
By Sam on 02/14/07 22:08 PM (PST)

2007 Kia Rio 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

As I was comparing around, my 1st test drive immediately told me I got to have this baby. It was smooth and fun to drive. PLUS very quiet with low noise. It is really a great car to own without burning a big hole in my wallet. The fuel consumption is great too. I get 15km/l with 50% city and 50% highway driving.

YOU GOTTA DRIVE IT.
By SKI on 02/14/07 07:38 AM (PST)

2007 Kia Rio Rio5 SX 4dr Wagon (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

You gotta drive this thing, I love it. I read a review that said this was not a good car. Go drive one. I drove some of the other cars in its class and the Rio is bigger than most and more power than most. 6 airbags and an awesome look to it. Plenty of room for all my junk. I have 3 kids that I take with me when my wife is at work and we fit perfect.

Kia Rio
By David on 02/04/07 19:12 PM (PST)

2007 Kia Rio 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

Could have used better suspension.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.