Used 2007 Kia Rio Rio5 SX Wagon Consumer Reviews - 2 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Kia Rio Wagon - Consumer Reviews

2007 Kia Rio Wagon

View reviews for a specific Rio model:

In love with my little Rio!
By rachelheartsrio

2007 Kia Rio Wagon Rio5 SX 4dr Wagon (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I bought this car used with about 17,000 miles on it. In 8 months of my long commute, I'm up to 31,000- with no problems! This car is sporty, fun to drive, and very reliable. The design is exactly what I was looking for- compact, but cute and spacious on the inside. I get compliments all the time, and I love to brag about the great gas mileage and performance of this little car. My only complaint is it struggles over the passes (I live in Colorado), but I think any 4 cylinder would! All in all this is an excellent vehicle-- great value for your money!

The arm rest for the driver is a nice feature. I also love how spacious the interior is! I can comfortably fit 4 adults. The sound system is also very nice, considering it's the original factory installed one. Great quality!

Honestly I'm very pleased with my little car! Can't think of anything I would change.

YOU GOTTA DRIVE IT.
By SKI

2007 Kia Rio Wagon Rio5 SX 4dr Wagon (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

You gotta drive this thing, I love it. I read a review that said this was not a good car. Go drive one. I drove some of the other cars in its class and the Rio is bigger than most and more power than most. 6 airbags and an awesome look to it. Plenty of room for all my junk. I have 3 kids that I take with me when my wife is at work and we fit perfect.

The room and the 6 airbags. Also the warranty, you can't beat it. Plenty of get up and go with good MPG.

Make power mirrors standard.