The Rio has it where it counts!
By VonSpyder on
2005 Kia Rio Cinco 4dr Wagon (1.6L 4cyl 5M)
I can honestly say Kia built a tough little car with everything one would need a car to do. The 5 door wagon has more than ample cargo space and the front seats offer A LOT of leg room (I'm 6'5" and comfortable!) the handling is great, the acceleration is adequate but nothing to write home about and at 4.00 a gallon I fill up on about 40 bucks (due to the 11 gallon tank) I was in a wreck on I-285 in this car and while extensively damaged the car held together and even made it home and to the collision center and will be road worthy again in a week! This car saved my life! She can take a beating! Stereo system is great, view of the road is excellent! Lots of cargo space for a tiny wagon!
Favorite Features
Arm rests, tight steering, adjustable drivers seat, excellent dashboard layout, nice trim design, sharp looking car, awesome stereo, LOTS of front seat leg room! very safe and reliable care and no problems even after 70000 miles and I drive this baby A LOT! passing is no problem!
Suggested Improvements
I put in a K&N high flow air filter to increase power and fuel economy, as initial acceleration drags a little bit, but not much. The braking power leaves a bit to be desired, plan your stopping well ahead.