2004 Kia Rio Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Rio model:
The Princess and the Pea
By NewRioApr04 on 05/07/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Kia Rio Sedan 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

The suspension system is very poor, you feel every bump on the highway and every crack in the road. Otherwise, I am very happy with the car.

This is the greatest economy car!
By wiyan on 05/06/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Kia Rio Sedan 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

My husband and I purchased the Rio so he could commute to work. Well this has been the greatest little car we have ever bought! It has good pick up and go! And ever since the price of gas has gone up this car has been a dream. We don't even worry about ths gas anymore because it cut the amount we spend on gas in half. I'm thinking of switching my SUV to buy another KIA product. They are such great cars, I never thought I would be saying that. I used to just love Nissans and Toyotas now, I find myself leaning more towards KIAs.

Great car
By lYxFizzyl on 04/21/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Kia Rio Sedan 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

its a great car for the money i havent had any problems with mine yet and i plan on fixing it up.

Rio review
By daveworgan on 04/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Kia Rio Sedan 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

The exterior styling is more appealing than most small cars in this class - the interior is nicely appointed for a budget-priced vehicle. The ride is quite controlled and overall is comfortable to drive. It's not a luxury performance car, but then I didn't expect it to be. I've driven mine (2003) 13,000 miles and have been very satisfied. No problems.

My thoughts
By crapmail on 03/23/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Kia Rio Sedan 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I only have 400 miles on it so far. It is a little slow and the seats are real firm. Not really a complaint because I did not expect a great deal from a car in this price range. I bought it to get to and from work. It gets much better MPG than my other car which is a main reason for the purchase. So far I am quite happy with the car.

You would be surprised, pleasantly
By psalms2711 on 03/17/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Kia Rio Sedan 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I am thoroughly pleased with my 2004 Kia Rio. It has so many features that I never would have expected in a car costing 13000.00 fully equipped. An Excellent value and very comfortable to drive.

New car
By itsmecloie on 03/09/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Kia Rio Sedan 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I recently purchased a 2003 leftover, I was leary at first because the Kia company has not been around for long but I am VERY happy with the Rio. Its small but has lots of room, Its sporty and the fuel economy is incredible!

We Love Our Kia Rio
By Wing Family on 03/02/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Kia Rio Sedan 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

We bought our Kia Rio after doing a lot of reaserch, we wanted a car that had great fuel economy, was not very expensive, had 4 doors, and an alarm system. We found it all with the Kia Rio. We are very happy with the purchase. The warranty is excellent (100,000 to include everything but preventative maintnance.) We have roadside assistance that came with the car. The preventative maintnance is very good. We only have to change the oil every 6000 miles. Overall, we are very happy with our choice, it is a great first car for a family who is just starting out.

rio
By jbeam on 02/27/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Kia Rio Sedan 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

great car runs great great controol comfortbale to sit in as a driver or passanger.

Kia Rio
By FM Hammad on 02/23/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Kia Rio Sedan 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

The Rio is very poor on gas it could be a little more fuel efficient.