2004 Kia Rio - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Rio model:
Great little car
By stanley p tibbs on 10/03/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Kia Rio Cinco 4dr Wagon (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

This has been a very good little car . I have had absolutely no problems with this car . I've put over 18000 miles on this car in less than a year. The gas mileage has been as high as 41 mpg, never below 33 mpg.For a low price car ,you just can't beat this little car.

Kia Good and Bad
By Elmer Wood on 09/29/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Kia Rio Cinco 4dr Wagon (1.6L 4cyl 4A)

My only complaints is the paint is thin and scratches just looking at it-----It shimmies at 60-65 and can't be fixed

Finilly Got It--Wish I Never Did
By Jebediah on 09/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Kia Rio 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 4A)

It took me 2 years to save up, but I finally purchased me a new car. I bought a 2004 Kia Rio. Mine is red. This car is alright, but it doesn't work too well, and they have been trying to fix it. I can't keep paying for repairs, I don't have a whole lot of money. This thing is decent looking, but I think the interior is crappy. It is really cheap and plasticity looking. They need to make them look fanicer, like one of them BMW er Merecedes or somethihgn.

KRio04
By BijouB on 09/02/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Kia Rio 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 4A)

I bought a new Kia Rio 4 door automatic. So far so good.

Rio
By mickshapiro on 08/27/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Kia Rio 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

It's been great so far! Milage, comfort, design, all very good.I've owned concordes and intrepids that had the luxury upgrades that seem to have more problems AND the warranty was not as good!

I'm in love
By Pebblz on 08/21/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Kia Rio 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

This car is exceptional for the price paid and the warranty that goes with it.

03 cinco
By rocshaafl on 08/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Kia Rio Cinco 4dr Wagon (1.6L 4cyl 4A)

the car has some major rattleing problems with the back hatch and the cobby hold next to the overhead lights

Good car for price
By Bill Schwalbach on 07/14/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Kia Rio 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

The car costs just under 10,000. I use it almost completly on the highway, and I have been getting on average 40 mpg. Not the most powerful car, but it will get up to highway speeds just as well as any other car with a 4 cylinder engine. The interior has plenty of little things that don't seem to matter until you have them. It has cup holders you can actually use for more than a can. I'm 6'2" and I fit comfortably inside the car without hitting my head. The gearshift could be set a little farther back though. I have to move my leg when shifting in the low gears. Overall, for the price, and for the amount I save on fuel, it is a great car for the money.

Love It!
By Old-Chick on 07/09/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Kia Rio Cinco 4dr Wagon (1.6L 4cyl 4A)

I purchase a 2004 Rio Cinco wagon and absolutely love it!! It is comfortable to drive, responds well, gets good gas mileage (better when A/C is off), the instrument panel is well- placed. It could be a little faster on take-off, but I can live with that. I absolutely love my Cinco - and I have always driven larger cars. I'd definitely recommend this one!

Just so you know
By pixiewannabe on 07/01/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Kia Rio 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

For the cost, I love this car, it does what I need it to do, get me to and from places.