2014 Kia Optima Consumer Review: Great car for the price

2014 Kia Optima - Consumer Review

LX Sedan (2.4L 4-cyl. 6-speed Automatic)

Great car for the price
By dover157 on

2014 Kia Optima LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

Have had my 14 Optima LX with the
convenience package for a month now and I still smile every time I sit in it. Was not looking to buy a mid size sedan but loved it as soon as I took the first test drive. Steering could be a little stiffer and provide a bit of feedback, and the front passenger seat is way to low without the power upgrade. Have a couple of friends who don't like not being able to see over the dashboard when riding with me. Mileage could be better, but for a mid size car with a trunk I could sleep in its not bad at all. Over all a great car for the price when I walk up to it in a parking lot I still cant believe its a KIA.

Back up camera, UVO system, and steering wheel controls for just about everything are awesome. Comfortable seats all the way around and more than ample trunk space with a large enough opening to get bulky items into the trunk.

Having the ability to turn on the back up camera manually instead of just when in reverse could be helpful in traffic situations. The steering could due with some stiffening and more positive feed back for the driver. Power adjustment, or at least manual height adjustment on the front passenger seat should be standard.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review