Who'd have thought???
By longbeachjim on
2013 Kia Optima EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)
I'm almost 50 and have owned many cars...Mercedes, Audi, BMW, Volvo, Acura, and am probably a bit of a car snob. I never would have thought I'd own a Kia, but had long been drawn to the exterior design for the fact that there's nothing else on the road that looks like it. So, I went to the dealer for a closer look. Wow! Interior design is outstanding! Quality is amazing, and more features than my loaded Acura TL had! I'm seriously in love with this car... Beautiful, stylish, excellent fit and finish. The steering is a little touchy, and took me a bit to get used to. Otherwise, there's not a vehicle out there that delivers more bang for the buck than this bad boy.
Favorite Features
Cooled seats (great for Palm Springs Summers!), and power retractable side mirrors are awesome. Smart stereo can import music from my iPhone wirelessly. Incredible.
Suggested Improvements
Nothing, really. This is an awesome car all around. My only (petty) gripes are that the satellite radio reception is a bit touchy. Should be no need to lose a signal on a clear day, but it seems to happen more frequently in this car than other cars I've owned with Sirius/XM; additionally, I wish the sunroof opened further. The opening seems small for a car that boasts such a large, panoramic roof. Little things, I know, and they don't detract from the excellent ownership experience.