2013 Kia Optima 2.4L 4-cyl. 6-speed Automatic Consumer Review - WAY impressed with this car!

2013 Kia Optima - Consumer Review

2013 Kia Optima EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

EX Sedan (2.4L 4-cyl. 6-speed Automatic)

WAY impressed with this car!
By c1carroll on

2013 Kia Optima EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

Went shopping for a used Optima the minute I realized it was 'car time'. Found a used 2013 with 44K on it, and almost dismissed it out of hand for high miles, until I drove it, then ...WOW! Like it just rolled off factory floor. Loaded EX with ALL the bells and whistles. Have had it for 7 months and another 6K, and I cant find the slightest flaw. Getting about 24 MPG around town, and up to 38MPG on hwy, so I do NOT understand the MPG complaints I've read here. Car drives like it's on rails, and very quiet. My wife has the 2011 Sonata Limited so we're always comparing cars, and she'll admit, the Optima is the better of the 2. For the price, you can't beat it

Favorite Features

Favorite features: 1) heated wheel 2) heated and cooled seats (oh yeah!) 3) Infinity sound system (love those sub-woofers) 4) great MPG! 5) quiet cabin..no outside noise etc...etc...etc!

Suggested Improvements

Raise the passenger seat a little (really....that's it!)
By glilienfield
on 12/28/14 19:15 PM (PST)

I am at the point of buying either a 2015 Kia optima EX or a 2015 Hyundai limited. I like many things about each. I am concern the Kia will not hold up over time. I would greatly appreciate your thoughts and experiences since you how owned each model. Thanks in advance.