And the winner is?
By autonut134 on
2013 Kia Optima EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)
That's it I'm done. I finally bought a car after a solid month of research and test drives. I looked at and considered ford fusion, Nissan Altima, vw jetta and passat, Mazda 6, Honda accord, Hyundai sonata, Acura tl and ixl, and maybe I forgot some.the Optima provided the most bells and whistles, and I'm a sucker for those things, for and unbelievable price. But price alone didn't do it. This car drives and looks great and has an awesome warranty. The interior looks refined and the exterior is youthful and aggressive in a sea of boring cars. The other car that came close was the fusion but it was much more $. I hope the quality is there in the long run but right now I'm very happy with it.
Favorite Features
Heated and cooled front seats, heated rear seats. Dual sunroof. Keyless entry push button start and uvo system with Bluetooth.
Suggested Improvements
They should include a spare tire. Also all car companies seem to be packaging options together so Kia is no different. But it would be nice to be able to choose some things individually like sunroofs or different wheels. There are 2 power ports in front it would helpful to have one in the rear.