2013 Kia Optima Consumer Review: Love the Car

2013 Kia Optima - Consumer Review

SX Sedan (2.0L 4-cyl. Turbo 6-speed Automatic)

Love the Car
By mjland on

2013 Kia Optima SX 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I've only owned the car for 5 days. From this short time I've ascertained 2 things: - Plenty of Luxury for the Price - Ride is smooth and quiet

I opted for the the SX L, which is the limited edition that has a few aesthetic upgrades. I can't comment on my "favorite" feature, it's the whole ensemble as a package that impresses me. The ride is phenominal, the power in the turbo more than adequate, and the body style has drawn comments from strangers.

The ability to lower the windows with the keyless remote.
By larry134
on 10/09/12 05:43 AM (PDT)

I just bought a 2013 optima EX with PREMIUM Package. SNOW WHITE PEARL with GRAY interior.Ride is smooth, quiet, and comfortable, especially compared to the SONATA LIMITED which I traded in (mine was a 2011) for this bad boy. What a car. Not only did KIA hit a home run but it was a grand slam!

By shym
on 09/13/12 07:26 AM (PDT)

I just bought a 2013 Optima SXL black on black! Beautiful car, rights great. Suspension is a little stiff, but overall this is a great car. Kia really hit a home run! The styling inside and out is beautiful. And the most bang for your buck!