Better than expected...
By joseph70 on
2013 Kia Optima EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)
This car delivers. Everything that it says it does...it does. The power is quick, responsive and really makes the car fun to drive. It handles with the precision of a European counterpart. I have been impressed with the features that are offered inside the cabin as well. I would have never pictured myself in a Korean car as I have been a Japanese owner all of my life. The quality and fit of the car have really sealed the deal for me. I am not sure if I could recommend a car more highly. Kia has been excellent with all the maintenance and follow up. It has been better than expected.
Favorite Features
The UVO system has made hands free phone calls easy. The other voice commands with the system make the radio better for heavy traffic days too. The inside of the car continues to receive compliments. My friends are always surprised by heated and cooled seats. The heated steering wheel is a real bonus on cold mornings. It is a beautiful interior that I feel I could have paid much more for. I am always impressed with how it looks on the outside as well. It could and should be compared to a Japanese counterpart. i.e. Lexus or Infinity.
Suggested Improvements
When I find one...I will come back and and write it .