2013 KIA Optima SX
By achero1 on
2013 Kia Optima SX 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)
Compared BMW 328, MB 300, Audi A4, and infiniti g37x to the KIA SX. Optima SX had more options and performance. The optima is a gorgeous car. the outside styling and paint finish is incredible. Interior materials are excellent quality. The navigation and radio respond very quickly. Front and rear seats are heated. I have had the car for a month, love how it drives and handles. The SX turbo flies with almost 274HP. this is my 3rd kia. They have been extremely dependable. There is nothing on the market that has the same value as a KIA. This is not the KIA of past. Toyota and Honda take note. I traded out of a m35x for the SX. The m35x was very expensive to maintain almost $12k a year.
Favorite Features
I love the styling, heated and cooled front memory seats with chilled glove box. Nav and infinity radio are excellent quality. 2.0 liter turbo engine with 274 HP is a blast to drive. MPH is aprox 28-30 mpg. Keyless entry, when you walk passed the car interior lights come on automatically. I can't say enough about the superb quality of the exterior finish. you can record your mp3 cd's on the car's hard drive. The large sunroof is impressive. 5 year 60 mile bumper to bumper warrant with road service. 100k on engine and drive train. KIA support is head and shoulders over any other car co. i've owned. Love the pinstripping and chip guards around the fender wells and door edges.
Suggested Improvements
-Adjustable height on the passenger seat. -Head rest for middle back seat. -Retractable steering wheel. -I wish i could burn regular cd's into the hard drive instead of converting them to a mp3 format. -would be nice to have the SX with LED running lights as an option. -I was surprised that the SX has no spare, but a flat kit that consists of an electric air pump and flat spray. I think I would prefer a spare.