2012 Kia Optima Consumer Review: 2012 Kia Optima Amazing Value

2012 Kia Optima Sedan - Consumer Review

2012 Kia Optima Amazing Value for the Money
By botoboto on

2012 Kia Optima EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I purchased a 2012 Optima last year. I love this car! There is no need, I feel, for spending $$$ on a luxury sedan. The car is very comfortable, sporty, fun to drive, and the Gas Mileage is what the sticker says. Actually I can get 37 on highway trips. I even used the Progressive drive module for a month and had a poor rating because of my acceleration habits. Now there are some things I do not like. The side mirrors are NOT connected to the seat memory. If I had known this, I wouldn't have purchased the car. My last 3 cars had this feature and I am very used to it. Also the passenger seat will not raise and my wife says its like sitting in a hole. Road noise is louder than I like.

Heated steering wheel. Engine power and smooth shifting. Great styling. Great Interior luxury and comfort.

Definitely link the memory seats with the power mirrors. If they have to eliminate the power roof system to do this it would be fine with me. I never use it and yet it is not an option on the EX. The tires are quite noisy. Too much road noise.
By cski
on 08/25/14 08:05 AM (PDT)

The sunroof is not mandatory on the EX. The EX base w/o the sunroofs is only $24,260. Perhaps the salesperson answered incorrectly. (nice way of saying he lied.) Sorry.

By eye144
on 07/10/14 08:58 AM (PDT)

Maybe pillows on and below the seat? Poor solution, but ....