2012 Kia Optima 2.0L 4-cyl. Turbo 6-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Great car for the money

2012 Kia Optima Sedan - Consumer Review

Great car for the money hands down
By sassy1866 on

2012 Kia Optima EX Turbo 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I just bought a 2012 Kia Optima EX Turbo. Spicy Red with Beige interior. Absolutely love it. You can't find any other car with the amount of options at the Kia price. I bought the tubo because the regular 4 seemed noisy. Plus I love the power. Only two complaints I have are the wind noise around the windows when driving on the highway and the passenger seat is too low.

Favorite Features

Everything. Since the car is loaded I love everything about it!

Suggested Improvements

As said before fix the wind noise around the windows and make the passenger seat available to move up and down like the driver seat. People are telling me they feel like they are sitting on the floor or feel like they are a kid.
By sassy1866
on 06/13/12 18:25 PM (PDT)

Hmm, don't like window visors as they look cheesy to me. And really, shouldn't have to do that. My other comment now that I've driven a bit, is that the tires are noisy. You don't notice it on the test drive so I suggest getting on the highway for a bit if you can. Still love the car but the items I've listed are the annoyances I've found.

By gene86
on 06/10/12 15:03 PM (PDT)

I have a 2012 kia optima sx spicy red and put window visors on. This got rid of all my noise on the highway. Our sedona got noisier but don't hear any noise on the optima.