Does Kia really listen to it's customers?
By dbenson62 on
2012 Kia Optima SX 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)
I just purchased a 2012 SX Turbo in Corsa Blue. I have already had people pull up next to me and tell me what a beautiful car it is. I love the power, styling, all the controls and more. I had a 07' Impala and the leg room in the back seat was awful. power was sluggish and not many options. I was pleasantly surprised to find plenty of leg room in the Kia along with all the goodies to play with. I only have 175 miles on it so far, just breaking it in so I can't say much about the gas mileage. It is quiet on the road and down the freeway. It is just a fun car to drive. We use to laugh at people that drove Hyundai and Kia, you can't afford a real car? Now we own one and love it! It's rated well
Favorite Features
Panoramic sunroof, heated and cooled seats, rear heated seats, memory seats, the folding mirrors, HID head lights, LED tail lights, MPG... I love just about everything. Just about... I will give more feed back after I have driven it a few thousand miles... That might take a while...
Suggested Improvements
Kia needs to get with the times and get a passenger power seat that moves up. I can not get my elderly mother into the car let alone out of it. Feels like you are riding on the floor and having a short person in the front seat, they can't see anything. One major issue I have is there are NO DRL's, Daytime Running Lights. I think almost every other car comes with them standard. I feel that this is a safety issue. I am putting some in real soon. I couldn't find an Optima with the Nav system in my area so all I got was the UVO. It can't be switched out for the nav sys. Not wired for it. Now having an after market installed. NOT happy about that, it should be able to be switched out if wanted.
By mrvega
on 07/05/12 13:14 PM (PDT)

Enjoy your new Optima Sx