2012 Kia Optima Consumer Review: BEST CAR I HAVE EVER OWNED!!!!

2012 Kia Optima Sedan - Consumer Review

By mrcwby on

2012 Kia Optima SX 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I am 56 and have owned many a vehicle but i have never, ever, had anyone walk up to me and admire my vehicle on atleast 4 different occasions. I even had one take a picture. I am 6'6" and this car even fits me with the panoramic sunroof. I really enjoy driving this vehicle every day and currently i am getting 30.2 mpg going back and forth to work. Granted it is mainly highway until i reach the city but i did take a jaunt to PA and that was two months ago and i was getting 35.1 mpg. I purchased this vehicle in Oct 11 and i currently have 10k miles on her.

I love how the interior lights come on when you approach the car. I also like how it relocks if you decide not to enter it once you've unlocked it. The stereo is fantasitc and i like how the nav/sat screen is canted toward the driver for easy vision. Great power and i also like the power folding side view mirrors. Last but not least the look of this car turns heads everywhere i go and its a real ego boost.

More storage pockets.
By cski
on 05/11/12 04:59 AM (PDT)

I have 2012 a Spicy Red EX. I have also had many people approach me in various places stating what a "hot" looking car it is. They want to know everything! Price, payment, does it drive as good as it looks (yes) etc. I bought the base EX with leather, and Fairfax Kia has been great. Sticker: 24,360. Paid 20k flat. Payment: 450. Rate: 4.5% TOP: 23,900 including LOJACK and 100k EXTENDED WARR.