3000 miles and running
By mrvega on
2012 Kia Optima SX 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)
3000 miles later and I am still impressed with my Optima sx turbo. Driving a bit faster than Highway speeds 80-90mph it feels very stable, relatively quiet, it feels like you are doing 20-25 mph slower. If you hit the gas from 75-100 it feels like its running out of steam. Sound system- Very good (however streaming is poor) Bluetooth- Poor (my 2011 Camaro BT was thousand times better) This cuts out and I have to reconnect. Sirius Satelite radio still stops working under bridges and gas station where my xm in my camaro never failed. Suspension-Feels great, not floaty It was a great purchase. I would like to see a future comparision with the 2013 Nissan Altima 3.5 and the next Mazda 6
Favorite Features
LED lights on the back are super bright (reminds me of a tanning booth) Exterior design is phenomenal. (I do double take when I walk away) Paranomic Sunroof gets people attention.
Suggested Improvements
Fix streaming issue for bluetooth, make satellite antenna stronger and maybe switch to XM instead. HID lights could beam a bit father. Offer sportier seats on SX, with more lateral support (Hyundai Genesis Coupe seats would be awesome)..
By mrvega
on 07/05/12 13:18 PM (PDT)

I agree with everyone here that the passenger seat should be able to go up. I sat in the passenger seat and it did feel super low. I cant wait to change to quieter, more performance oriented tires. The tires that come with the car are noisy.