2010 Kia Optima 2.4L 4-cyl. 5-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Great so far!

2010 Kia Optima - Consumer Review

LX Sedan (2.4L 4-cyl. 5-speed Automatic)

Great so far!
By char3lee on

2010 Kia Optima LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I love this car so far. I have put about 1000 miles on it and am really enjoying it. I bought it barely used, and feel I got a great deal. The back is very roomy for two people and a third would be pretty comfy if they were not too big or if it wasn't a long trip. It has all of the things that are important to me and more. I did get the higher end wheels and automatic driver's seat, which are nice. It has lots of pep and I get 33 mpg on the highway. I think that's great for a non-hybrid. Everything is just laid out great! Get one now, because I think the price will go up on these. The 2011 looks even nicer.

Favorite Features

I love the fuzzy upholstery. This seems to be hard to find in recent cars. I love that it has satellite radio and an aux jack. I haven't tried the usb jack yet, so I can't comment. I really love the mileage I get. The great thing about this car is that almost everything is standard without a lot of extra cost. Oh, and did I mention Great Warranty!

Suggested Improvements

Seats could be a little more comfortable. For a long trip a small thin pillow for a little extra back support helps me. If I were really going to get picky, some type of audible alert would be good if you open the door with the lights still on.