The Right Choice
By Phil on
2008 Kia Optima EX 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 5A)
This is my first new car, and I would have to say I made the right choice. This car provides all around safety, convenience, and just the right amount of sport as well. All of this is available at the right price. I believe this car is entirely too underrated. It drives tight, the infinity sound system sounds great, the controls are easy to follow, and it goes. The only problem is that it says Kia. People ask me what I own. All I can say is let me take you for a ride and ill prove that this car is awesome.
Favorite Features
Heated seats, rear window shade, trunk space, leg room for passengers, iPod/MP3 player jack, brakes.
Suggested Improvements
Auto up/down front windows, auto open sunroof, full sized spare, more powerful V6 option while providing better gas mileage.
By sdaigle
on 07/08/12 07:48 AM (PDT)

I know what you mean. Everyone I know either said I made a mistake buying a Kia, or simply made jokes that it was a junky car. That is, until they got to ride in or drive it. Their attitudes changed after that. Everyone was impressed with the comfort, performance, quietness, and smoothness.