2008 Kia Optima Consumer Review: Loved my 2001 Optima so much,

2008 Kia Optima - Consumer Review

EX Sedan (2.7L V6 5-speed Automatic)

Loved my 2001 Optima so much, I upgraded
By Replaced '01 w/ '08 on

2008 Kia Optima EX 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 5A)

Bought my 2008 EX V6 Optima in June 2008...replaced my 2001 with the same thing because I loved it so much. KIA has the best roadside assistance and warranty. I paid a pretty penny for it ($22K), but left out no features. With my annual mileage averaging 5,000- 6,000, my 10 years will be up before the 100,000 miles on the warranty. And yes, I will keep it that long! People always take a second look at my car when I am driving. It's a sharp- looking vehicle, and it is just as reliable as the Camry and Accord (although NOTHING can beat a Toyota or Honda). I will always by KIA's because both of my Optimas have proven to be reliable. Love our Sedona minivan, too. Foreign is the only way to go.

Tiptronic Auto-manual, HEATED SEATS, 1- click open sunroof, 6-disc changer, heated mirrors, dual chrome exhaust. 4- wheel ABS, 10 airbags (including side- curtain above windows), and standard electronic stability control save a TON on insurance. 5-star safety rating. Overall a nice car!!!

Factory sub woofer rocks rear windshield...looks like it is going to explode the window when I look in my rear view mirror. Dealer said it should be fine, but I don't believe them. Gas mileage on V6 could be better, but it's my own fault because I chose the engine size