2007 Kia Optima Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Optima model:
Great midsize car
By markb on 12/27/06 14:11 PM (PST)

2007 Kia Optima Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

So far, a great ownership experience. Quiet ride. Gas mileage is improving, I am up to 21mpg in city driving 4-cylinder. Kia's road hazard tire policy already saved me over $246 when I picked up a sidewall nail. ESC package is very handy to have on rainy mountain roads and CA freeways. Sunroof wind noise is very low up to about 50mph. I feel confident while driving this car. Front styling shows character. Rear styling is "nondescript" midsize. You can park this car anywhere. Most people are very surprised once they get inside.

95% as good as the leaders for less $$$$
By imacheapsk8 on 12/21/06 09:21 AM (PST)

2007 Kia Optima Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I'm totally impressed with the 07 Optima! I was only considering the Accord or Camry, but the Optima won me over. It performs just as nicely, and in my opinion has a much nicer interior than the others. The build quality and style are impressive as well, not to mention the 5 star safety rating for all four tests, including the notoriously difficult offset frontal crash test.

Pretty nice, but flawed
By Allan J Birmantas on 12/09/06 08:58 AM (PST)

2007 Kia Optima Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I probably would have rated this car much higher if the passenger seat air bags worked properly. My only complaints besides that are the following. 1. No MPG on trip computer 2. Very hard ride. Pretty hard to seriously rate reliability after only one month, but I will be making my third trip to the dealer next week. Judge accordingly.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.