Used 2004 Kia Optima Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2004 Kia Optima Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Optima model:

What A Surprise
By riverider

2004 Kia Optima Sedan EX V6 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I had drove several other cars before deciding on my Kia. It was loaded and under $20000 with the best warranty. I like it a lot, use to drive Nissan's before they got to high. I like the V6 a lot, leather was nice to. So for that kind of stuff it would cost several $1000 more to buy a less loaded car.It is easy to park and see out of it.

Leather everywhere's, first one for me. Stereo is very nice and the steering wheel is nice using leather and wood.

I would like to see all controls on the steering wheel, like radio and turning the cruise control on.Nice to see what the milage is while driving down the road. I think a larger V6 would help, but this 2.7 liter work great.

New Kia Fan
By kia4life

2004 Kia Optima Sedan EX V6 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I bought this car two weeks ago, I never thought I would own a Kia, but now I may never own anything else. This car is great, it has looks and performance. It has been mistaked from anything from a Mercedes to a Lincoln. I am proud to tell people it is a Kia instead. You cant beat this car, I dont even miss my Pontiac Grand Am GT.

I love the ability to take the trans to manual mode with a click. It makes the driving experience even better. The stereo system rocks as well.

I wish it had daytime running lights. Radio controls on the steering wheel and a better located Cruise control switch.

Awesome Car
By ddynamitedorothy

2004 Kia Optima Sedan EX V6 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I love my car and the way it handles. It is sporty to me and handles well in curves. Maybe it's not as strong in curves as a sports car. But it's just as fun. Very reliable and a comfortable drive. The features inside are just what I need. The coverage they give you is excellent.The body style is sleek and wonderful. Wish they had more choices of color interiors. But it's all gravy. Very, very satisfied with my car and will trade it in for a newer model in a year or so.

My favorite features are the radio which is loud enough for even my teenager to appreciate. The rearview mirror with the fixed green haze to make the headlights on the car behind me less bright. The sunroof...need I say more. The front chrome rack on the car.

More color choices of the interior, Nicer mags, Wider tires, Clear mats sewn on top of the colored mats to keep the colored mats in the car nicer, longer.Put more stuffing under the middle thing in the back, so it won't sink down flat. People in the middle crunch it down. :)

a money saving car
By jillianramos

2004 Kia Optima Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

i love my kia optima, it is excellent on gas and the ride is as smooth as a cadillac. and the warranty program is outstanding.

cruise control, power windows and cd player with amazing sound system

none

My Kia review
By JaimeC

2004 Kia Optima Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Love this car! Fun to drive, has a very big 4 cylinder. Is very responsive, and drives incrediblly smooth. Very comfortable to drive and ride, and just the right amount of interior room. Very fuel effecient, and sporty. Nice size car that will help you to zip around town with the feeling of a small car, with big room, and looks!

Love the silver color of our car. The manual option is neat. Comes with so many standard goodies its hard to pick one favorite! Really like the adjustable seatbelts, and the center console in the backseat. The overall look of the car is a very expensive car for an affordable price!

The armrest in front could be just a tad longer. And the car could use a little more headroom.