2015 Kia Forte Coupe Consumer Reviews - 4 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2015 Kia Forte Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Forte model:

bad hesitate bad ... dangerous
By mike

2015 Kia Forte Coupe Koup SX 2dr Coupe (1.6L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

sticky steering , not centering , real bad hesitation at lower speed , taking off . I had it to the floor at one time for at least 4 sec. before getting out of the way!

love my forte
By caseyeymer@ymail.com

2015 Kia Forte Coupe Koup SX 2dr Coupe (1.6L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

The car drives great really love the interior design. The touch screen radio is plus and the back up camera. Cowboy kia did a great job on finding the right for me. Definitely would recommend them to anyone.

Sporty Looking car with a ok feature list.
By Steven Cress

2015 Kia Forte Coupe Koup EX 2dr Coupe (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

At the time I was looking for a used vehicle to purchase after I seen how cheap KIA's were and the warranty they came with I decided to purchase one. I bought this vehicle from my local KIA dealership on 7/10/2015 brand new off the lot. This car has a nice list of features/options you are able to get and customize like any other car. I was always a ford vehicle customer in the past until I purchase a 2010 CHEVY Malibu (JUNK) which was a complete nightmare I hated that car so I end up trading it for this.

I purchased the EX Trim of the Forte, because of the options I seen on the car I was impressed with the price value of the sticker.

Comparing to other compact cars this is a great value that not many can compete with.

Pros:
-Warranty-
(Keep this in mind if you are purchasing a KIA dealers may try to add on extras not needed)
10-year/100,000-mile limited powertrain warranty

Back Up Camera
Satellite Radio
UVO System (AMAZING)
Navigation

With the UVO System you can log into your account and see your driving score and base on the score it will give you tips.

-Performance-
Handles Great around turns
2.0L Engine Gas Direct Injection
Highway Driving I have seen 34 MPG
Around my area is rural I usually get approximately 29-32 MPG

Cons:
Acceleration is a bit slow at times
It would be pretty cool if the GPS screen is a pinch to zoom type of screen
Feature list on website is limited even for the ex trim
Wish it had some interior lighting for at night like on most the newer ford cars
Resale Value isn't all that great on KIA's
Carpet Floor Mats is a option that should be standard not paying extra for it (Pay $75 for it)
Back up camera can be a bit foggy at times

Not sure I would buy another Kia
By Marie OKeefe

2015 Kia Forte Coupe Koup SX 2dr Coupe (1.6L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

This car vibrates when foot is on the break...dealer says it is normal but I don't see anything that says it is normal. It also hesitates when going from 40 to 50. Gas mileage is awful
about 18 mpg. Again dealer says it will better better when it is broken in. I have had the car for 6 months but it only has about 1200 miles. I am bringing it to the dealer again for its regular check up and hopefully this time they will check it out thoroughly. Doesn't impress me at this point.