LOVE the 2014 Forte!
By mrsbaker on
2014 Kia Forte EX 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6A)
I purchased a Crimson Red 2014 Kia Forte with black interior and UVO eServices features in March 2014. I absolutely love this car (I'm getting the Super Polysteel coating added this week). It rides smooth and is very quiet. Myself, my husband and our two children fit in the vehicle comfortable (one infant carseat in back) and the trunk is very spacious. It has a lot of "get up and go" as my Mom would say. A compact, powerful, and stylish car for your money. I have fun driving it I know i'll love it for years to come.
Favorite Features
Aside from the rear back-up camera, which i love, my favorite feature is just the general look and feal of the interior and exterior of the car. I feel amazing driving it and everyone I know is very impressed with it.
Suggested Improvements
My only improvement would be that Kia updates their UVO eServices iPhone App and in-car system to work better together. Mine has NEVER worked! The App constantly says "Cannot connect to eServices at this time, please try again later" every single time you open it which has essentially made that vital feature of my car useless. :(