2014 Kia Forte 2.0L 4-cyl. 6-speed Automatic Consumer Reviews

2014 Kia Forte - Consumer Reviews

2014 Kia Forte EX 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

EX Sedan (2.0L 4-cyl. 6-speed Automatic)

View reviews for a specific Forte model:
great gas milage and reliable
By dsyharry on 12/17/14 07:02 AM (PST)

2014 Kia Forte EX 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

ive had my 2014 forte since july of 2013 gas mileage and reliability have been great so far and I have 20,600 miles clocked also the dealership has been great kia of Swansea mass.

LOVE the 2014 Forte!
By mrsbaker on 04/01/14 06:23 AM (PDT)

2014 Kia Forte EX 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

I purchased a Crimson Red 2014 Kia Forte with black interior and UVO eServices features in March 2014. I absolutely love this car (I'm getting the Super Polysteel coating added this week). It rides smooth and is very quiet. Myself, my husband and our two children fit in the vehicle comfortable (one infant carseat in back) and the trunk is very spacious. It has a lot of "get up and go" as my Mom would say. A compact, powerful, and stylish car for your money. I have fun driving it I know i'll love it for years to come.

Little things mean a lot
By minaramsey on 02/17/14 13:09 PM (PST)

2014 Kia Forte EX 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

Have had the Forte EX w/Premium package since April 2013, and like it well enough. It will never be a car I love, and Kia has not won my brand loyalty with this model.

Love at First Ride
By love4cars73 on 09/10/13 11:29 AM (PDT)

2014 Kia Forte EX 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

I was looking for something with a great warranty AND something that had a classier look, I found both in the Forte. I got the EX model because I wanted something with a bit more kick. Its a smooth drive and its nimble I am able to weave in and out of traffic with a breeze. Overall I am COMPLETELY satisfied with my purchase.

2014 Kia Forte EX is a winner!
By fedora1953 on 07/22/13 23:57 PM (PDT)

2014 Kia Forte EX 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

The new 2014 Kia Forte EX is leaps and bounds ahead of the previous models. Although it has the same 2.0L engine as the previous year, they switched to a GDI injection system which is gives better efficiency, upping it from 156 HP to 173 HP, yet manages the same MPG. If you leave it on the default ECO setting, it feels sluggish if you try to push it some. It's trying to save you gas. But if you turn ECO off, the sluggishness goes away, but so will your better mileage. The new Forte EX is quieter. It rides better. The new Forte has the Elantra chassis with the same wheelbase, and curb to curb radius. It has the same 6 speed transmission, but a more powerful engine.

so far so good
By loebywon1 on 07/02/13 11:26 AM (PDT)

2014 Kia Forte EX 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

went in memorial day to trade in my wife's 15 year old BMW328i(tired of sinking money into it) on an Optima because we liked the reviews, etc. She had difficulty judging it for parking, etc(she's tiny). Salesman suggested the 2014 Forte that just came out. She was able to handle it much more confidently with the large windshield. Didn't get a great deal but we bought it and love it so far.

2014 Kia Forte Nails It
By lazyike on 05/07/13 16:03 PM (PDT)

2014 Kia Forte EX 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

I've had this new 2014 Kia Forte for a month now, and so far it has exceeded all of my expectations. I was looking for a commuter car that got at least 30+ mpg, and at 6'8" and 260 lbs, I needed to be able to fit comfortably. I checked out the other brands in the segment (Carolla's, Cruze's, Civic's, Elantra's, and Focus) but in the end I felt like I got more bang for the buck out of the new Forte. I was actually leaning toward the Elantra until the newly redesigned Forte came out. Once I saw how spacious the cabin was, along with how loaded the EX model is, I was pretty much sold. The fact that I had so much room to be comfortable while sitting in it sealed the deal.