The car is okay, but the gas mileage is not very good.
By soxmamma on
2013 Kia Forte EX 4dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6A)
I have had my Kia Forte Hatchback since September and have not been impressed by the gas mileage. Highway miles I have not gotten over 30 and city miles are only at 20-22. I do not drive the car hard or jack rabbit starts at the stoplight. Not impressed and would probably go with a Honda or Toyota with my next car.
Favorite Features
The radio.
Suggested Improvements
Improve the gas mileage or do not false advertise. The only reason I bought the car is because of "good gas mileage" and reasonable price.
By theelysium
on 11/03/14 11:38 AM (PST)

We can get a reimbursement! https://kiampginfo.com

By theelysium
on 11/03/14 11:36 AM (PST)

I have a 2013 Kia Forte5 EX. My Kia gets horrible gas millage. The sticker said 26 City / 36 HWY that is a lie I get 6 -/+ miles or less. I typically get 19-21 City and 27-28 HWY. I want to be reimbursed for Kia's lies. If I would have known that giving up my V6 Sport Mazda with 19mpg would have resulted in an i4 with the same mpg... I would not have purchased a new car! I gave up my gas hog car w/power to save money on gas!!! The whole point of me getting into a new car payment was that my mpg was supposed to off set the cost, but now that that mpg is that same there is no off set and I am now in the hole thanks to these lars! On top of that the engine struggles to move the car! It is so gutless, one thing I was willing to deal with just to get good MPG. :-\ On a positive note, the tech in this car is great, I like the design a lot and the materials are not as cheap as snobby car reviewers keep saying it is... except for the seat material which stretches, stains and snags easily, other than that I think it's really nice. If the MPG was what the sticker said I'd be convincing everyone to get one, however since it is not.... Oh and the service at Kia is horrid. My sunroof broke and the mechanic who worked on it touched my entire sand colored interior with black greasy monkey wrench hands and ruined my car. I flipped out and screamed at everyone I was so pissed. I take really nice care of my cars. They look brand new my entire ownership and this jerk disrespected my property I still owe thousands of $ on. I am so mad at them. Kia did nothing but offer a detail, which I did not have time to reschedule to get done... I need my damn car! How about you don't ruin the cars that come into the service department. How about your money wrench washes his hands before touching very light colored interior! WTF?!?!?!