2013 Kia Forte Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Forte model:
Great car!
By kevohyuh on 04/19/14 20:19 PM (PDT)

2013 Kia Forte Sedan SX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

Currently at 15,006 miles and loving it. I heard a lot of complaints about the gas mileage and I have to tell you.. I get 32 to 35 miles to the gallon easy and have nothing to complain about. The car looks great. Inside and out. I would suggest better stock speakers and a metal fuel door, but other than that, perfect little car for the money. Can't go wrong.

2013 Forte SX
By justin53955 on 04/18/13 19:04 PM (PDT)

2013 Kia Forte Sedan SX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I've had my Forte since Sept of '12 and thus far I have to say my major gripes are the crappier than expected fuel mileage... a tire that buldged out on me that they wouldn't cover under the warranty "because I must have hit something to make it break", and the leather on the steering wheel is so soft that if you happen to get out of your car with your keys in your hand, it tends to scrape the leather on the wheel as you grab it to get out and tear it... so within the first month of having it, they had to totally replace my steering wheel. Ride gets a tad stiff after a couple hours of driving for a long ways but awesome style and love the features

Love my new Kia
By paulestep on 10/20/12 15:31 PM (PDT)

2013 Kia Forte Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

I recently purchased a 2012 Kia Forte EX. I absolutely love my car. It has plenty of pick-up, very quiet, great features and great gas mileage. Recently took it on a little road trip and was very impressed with how well it ran. It has more than enough room for my family of 4 and the trunk is large enough for our luggage plus my guitar.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2013 Kia Forte Sedan in VA is:

$155 per month*