Love my Forte!
By double77s on
2012 Kia Forte EX 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6A)
I decided to purchase the Forte Sedan because of all the features I got for the best price. Kia also has the best warranty in the business and that is what truly sealed the deal for me. I do not have a great history with cars and was reluctant to have a car payment again. I chose Kia because if something goes wrong...it's covered by warranty. Also, I am driving the most fun car I have ever owned. Sunroof, satellite radio, and very comfortable seats sold me when I took the test drive. This is the smallest car I've owned but it drives like a bigger car and is great on gas. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a great car with great features and warranty at a great price.
Favorite Features
Sunroof, warranty, comfortable seats
By l1s4g3
on 03/10/12 19:48 PM (PST)

The 2012 Kia Forte would be a great car for someone coming from a less that top 8 driving experience. It lacks many of the features the better cars have: map light, power windows and locks, remote alarm and keyless entry, fog lights, etc. It has the economy gas savings feature but not the cruise control to really make driving economical. These minor inconveniences add up to constant irritations. I come from driving and 08 Elantra and the chintzy packaging of the Forte so you will go for the more pricey SX is maddening.