2012 Kia Forte - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Forte model:
Absolutely LOVE this car!!
By sarbronson on 04/03/12 16:40 PM (PDT)

2012 Kia Forte LX 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I bought my car two weeks ago and I am so happy with it! I have four kids ages 13-4 including a car seat and we fit comfortably in this car!! My transaction was clean, and simple and I cannot recommend this car enough!

Great value at a very good price!
By bd21 on 02/24/12 20:21 PM (PST)

2012 Kia Forte EX 4dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

The Kia Forte is a well engineered vehicle that I believe is best in class for the price. I paid $17,713.00 out the door for a EX 5-door in Titanium with stone interior. My car was equipped with auto-dimming mirror w/compass, wheel locks, rear bumper applique, cargo net, cargo tray, spashguards and an i-pod cable. I had no trade-in and the price included 6% sales tax and all dealer fees. I did get $2,000.00 in rebates. This car is fun to drive around town and on the interstate. I'm very impressed with the design, quality and functionality of this car. I don't think you will find a better car under $21K.

Nice Tweener Car
By brianth on 02/21/12 19:43 PM (PST)

2012 Kia Forte SX 4dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

The five-door SX lives between base-level economy hatches and higher performance (and higher cost) cars like the GTI, WRX, and Mazdaspeed3. You will likely not see many of these, probably because the Soul gets most of the attention in Kia's sub-Sportage slot, but we use ours as an urban family car, and for that purpose it is an excellent value--ample interior room and good cargo space with the rear seats in use, nice standard features and reasonable options, and classy "European" styling. Given the pricing available on this Kia, particularly in relation to newer-model used cars these days, we are still very happy with our choice.

Love my Forte!
By double77s on 12/13/11 13:30 PM (PST)

2012 Kia Forte EX 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

I decided to purchase the Forte Sedan because of all the features I got for the best price. Kia also has the best warranty in the business and that is what truly sealed the deal for me. I do not have a great history with cars and was reluctant to have a car payment again. I chose Kia because if something goes wrong...it's covered by warranty. Also, I am driving the most fun car I have ever owned. Sunroof, satellite radio, and very comfortable seats sold me when I took the test drive. This is the smallest car I've owned but it drives like a bigger car and is great on gas. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a great car with great features and warranty at a great price.

quicker than you expect
By rb7385899 on 12/12/11 10:55 AM (PST)

2012 Kia Forte SX 4dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I have the hatch with the 2.4 liter. this is a seriously fast car (for its class/price) with 0-60 in about 7 seconds (A/T). i've owned mine since february 2011, and have about 11,000 miles on it. no service issues so far.

Really good, roomy and nice looking car and great value!
By mazda5forme on 09/17/11 18:16 PM (PDT)

2012 Kia Forte EX 4dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

Everytime we buy a new car, we look at all the brands and compare. Mazda, Toyota's, Honda, Fords, etc. We currently have 2 Fords and we also have a Mazda5 that we bought new a few years ago, that my college age daughter is now using.We bought a brand new 2011 KIA Sorento SX suv in March. Very impressed with the quality and value, also the styling. Then we needed a car for my wife, and looked at everything in the way of small sedans. To make a long story short, we bought a 2012 KIA Forte 5 door EX.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.