2012 Kia Forte Consumer Reviews 2

2012 Kia Forte - Consumer Reviews

2012 Kia Forte LX 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

View reviews for a specific Forte model:
Perfect So Far
By mustrockon on 07/21/12 22:47 PM (PDT)

2012 Kia Forte SX 4dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I've owned this car for 3 weeks and absolutely love it. I traded in my 2010 Nissan Sentra SR. I have a dog that is close to 100lbs and he fits in the hatch area no problem. It came with leather, a sunroof, bluetooth, all cargo accessories, heated seats, great radio, and Ipod plugin. It has some serious getup and go even transferring from Nissan's CVT which I wasn't sure about. My nissan was fully loaded, but didn't have all the features of this Kia for the same drive out price 21K. I have gone on 3 long distance trips already getting 29+ mpg hwy/city without even being broken in. If you live in Houston area go to the dealership in Conroe, they'll treat you right. Couldn't be more pleased.

My Kia Forte SX Koup
By rskipk2 on 05/13/12 09:03 AM (PDT)

2012 Kia Forte Koup SX 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

This is a short review of my new Kia which I have had for several months now. I am still getting to know the car but these are my impressions so far: First off, I know the Koup will be completely changed for 2013 but I love the look and style of the one I have, light silver with black leather interior w/red stitching. About the interior: It is well built and very comfortable however some of the materials used in the door panels are just average.The car is quick, good looking, and very easy to live with on a daily basis. Average mpg is about 23, it likes to be driven and that is what I love. There are no rattles or noises, it feels solid and is very fun to drive, especially on two lane roads.

Absolutely LOVE this car!!
By sarbronson on 04/03/12 16:40 PM (PDT)

2012 Kia Forte LX 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I bought my car two weeks ago and I am so happy with it! I have four kids ages 13-4 including a car seat and we fit comfortably in this car!! My transaction was clean, and simple and I cannot recommend this car enough!

Great value at a very good price!
By bd21 on 02/24/12 20:21 PM (PST)

2012 Kia Forte EX 4dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

The Kia Forte is a well engineered vehicle that I believe is best in class for the price. I paid $17,713.00 out the door for a EX 5-door in Titanium with stone interior. My car was equipped with auto-dimming mirror w/compass, wheel locks, rear bumper applique, cargo net, cargo tray, spashguards and an i-pod cable. I had no trade-in and the price included 6% sales tax and all dealer fees. I did get $2,000.00 in rebates. This car is fun to drive around town and on the interstate. I'm very impressed with the design, quality and functionality of this car. I don't think you will find a better car under $21K.

Nice Tweener Car
By brianth on 02/21/12 19:43 PM (PST)

2012 Kia Forte SX 4dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

The five-door SX lives between base-level economy hatches and higher performance (and higher cost) cars like the GTI, WRX, and Mazdaspeed3. You will likely not see many of these, probably because the Soul gets most of the attention in Kia's sub-Sportage slot, but we use ours as an urban family car, and for that purpose it is an excellent value--ample interior room and good cargo space with the rear seats in use, nice standard features and reasonable options, and classy "European" styling. Given the pricing available on this Kia, particularly in relation to newer-model used cars these days, we are still very happy with our choice.

Love my Forte!
By double77s on 12/13/11 13:30 PM (PST)

2012 Kia Forte EX 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

I decided to purchase the Forte Sedan because of all the features I got for the best price. Kia also has the best warranty in the business and that is what truly sealed the deal for me. I do not have a great history with cars and was reluctant to have a car payment again. I chose Kia because if something goes wrong...it's covered by warranty. Also, I am driving the most fun car I have ever owned. Sunroof, satellite radio, and very comfortable seats sold me when I took the test drive. This is the smallest car I've owned but it drives like a bigger car and is great on gas. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a great car with great features and warranty at a great price.

quicker than you expect
By rb7385899 on 12/12/11 10:55 AM (PST)

2012 Kia Forte SX 4dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I have the hatch with the 2.4 liter. this is a seriously fast car (for its class/price) with 0-60 in about 7 seconds (A/T). i've owned mine since february 2011, and have about 11,000 miles on it. no service issues so far.

Really good, roomy and nice looking car and great value!
By mazda5forme on 09/17/11 18:16 PM (PDT)

2012 Kia Forte EX 4dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

Everytime we buy a new car, we look at all the brands and compare. Mazda, Toyota's, Honda, Fords, etc. We currently have 2 Fords and we also have a Mazda5 that we bought new a few years ago, that my college age daughter is now using.We bought a brand new 2011 KIA Sorento SX suv in March. Very impressed with the quality and value, also the styling. Then we needed a car for my wife, and looked at everything in the way of small sedans. To make a long story short, we bought a 2012 KIA Forte 5 door EX.