2012 Kia Forte Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Forte model:
Thyrome
By abair1 on 08/25/13 19:41 PM (PDT)

2012 Kia Forte Coupe Koup EX 2dr Coupe (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

This car is a tank! I was not paying as much attention as I should have been and nearly rear ended a truck but instead jerked the wheel at like 40 mph skidded sideways like 50 ft and hit and then jumped a curb, all it did was give the rim a small bit of rim rash it still drives fine and is still in alignment. The mileage though is not what it said it should be even though using medium grade does make a notable difference in this and power. And it is sorta peppy. It has plenty of room, I am almost 6'' and am not skinny. And yes it drives like butter, only problem is the stock tires are not very shall we say "grippy". I am at 35,000 miles with absolutely no issue just tune-up type stuff.

My Kia Forte SX Koup
By rskipk2 on 05/13/12 09:03 AM (PDT)

2012 Kia Forte Coupe Koup SX 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

This is a short review of my new Kia which I have had for several months now. I am still getting to know the car but these are my impressions so far: First off, I know the Koup will be completely changed for 2013 but I love the look and style of the one I have, light silver with black leather interior w/red stitching. About the interior: It is well built and very comfortable however some of the materials used in the door panels are just average.The car is quick, good looking, and very easy to live with on a daily basis. Average mpg is about 23, it likes to be driven and that is what I love. There are no rattles or noises, it feels solid and is very fun to drive, especially on two lane roads.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2012 Kia Forte Coupe in VA is:

$175 per month*