2011 Kia Forte Consumer Review: Great Car Overall

2011 Kia Forte - Consumer Review

2011 Kia Forte

EX 4dr Hatchback (2.0L 4-cyl. 6-speed Automatic)

Great Car Overall
By john57110 on

2011 Kia Forte EX 4dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

I purchased this vehicle for commuting and as a safe reliable vehicle to pass on to my teenage son. So far I am mostly satisfied with my Forte. It is really comfortable for a small car and it is much quieter than any other small car I have been in. I have the technology package with the nav, backup camera and smartkey. The smartkey is a feature I never knew I wanted, now I can't imagine not having it. I am very pleased with the way this car drives on ice and snow due to the stability and traction control. My only real complaint is the fuel economy. I currently average 28 mpg, mostly highway driving and was really expecting it to be better. Overall I am satisfied and think its a good value.

Smart Key (Pushbutton Start), Stability Control and Traction Control (Drives like it has AWD). Very roomy for a small car and rear storage is great. 6 spd trans shifts very smoothly and has peppy pickup.ration.

Fuel economy not as good as advertised. Windshield wipers dont always park properly and cruise control sometimes will not turn on or turns off by itself when temp is below freezing. This makes me question Kia's improved quality.akes me question

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review