Give Kia a go
By truth1107 on
2010 Kia Forte Koup EX 2dr Coupe (2.0L 4cyl 4A)
Any negative impressions I had previously about Kia have changed dramatically. I bought a 2010 Forte Koup recently and have enjoyed it more and more every day. Exterior styling is best in class. Great features like Bluetooth, satellite radio, ipod inputs. Car is very smooth especially at high speeds on the interstate. Drove the civic, the corolla, and found the kia to be more stylish. The Forte Koup could use a little more pep on the lower end and sometimes there are severe downshifts with the automatic transmission when you gas it hard. Feels great seeing the ECO light come on when cruising at 75mph.
By jack234
on 08/22/12 21:17 PM (PDT)

Try using the blue tooth see if anyone hears you. Not at all clear. Worthless for trade-ins you better drive it until it dies. My Forte been in shop more than a dozen in the last year and half that I owned it. You either haven't driven Toyota or Honda or don't know about cars. KIA's Interior is all plastic and made very cheap. I hate my KIA with passion and if I could get red of it I would unfortunately the trade in value is so low that I might as well drive it until it dies. Trade in value dropped $15000 from $19 to only $4,000 after a year and a 1/2 but the interior and exterior are in great shape. Worthless car.